El Oceano Beach Hotel is the perfect place for that special day…a more stunning location is hard to imagine!!
From lavish, sun-soaked weddings on the “famous” Water Front Terrace to intimate blessings in the hotel’s beautiful gardens, enjoy an elegant wedding reception with fabulous cuisine from our world class kitchen, in mesmerizing and relaxed surroundings…all by the water’s edge.
Each wedding at El Oceano is both unique and special, therefore one-to-one consultation is essential in order to make your wedding day extra special.
Right by the Ocean… Close to Perfection
Where Dreams Come True…
At the fabulous El Oceano there is so such thing as a typical wedding!!!
Weddings on the Waterfront Terrace or Polynesian Pool are not official marriage ceremonies and so the couple must be legally married prior to this point. However, we can organise a blessing whereby the Waterfront Terrace or Polynesian Pergola can be converted to an open-air, church-style setting on the water’s edge. A better location is hard to imagine!
An ordained Minister will conduct the service according to your requirements so as to allow for a personalised touch! The blessing is based on an official marriage ceremony including the taking of the vows & the exchanging of the rings.
- Minister: Approx. 300€
- Waterfront Terrace Hire: 2,000€
- Polynesian Pool Bar Hire: 1500€
Let our world-class chefs prepare you a fabulous 3, 4 or 5-course menu by the water’s edge, where the views will take your breath away. Please note that with banqueting each guest must be served the same meal in order to deliver exceptional quality & service. All wedding guests will receive a discount on the standard room rates.
Once you have decided on El Oceano as your dream wedding venue, a non-refundable deposit of 1,000€ is required to secure the date.
“Exquisite cuisine impeccably presented and complemented by top class live entertainment, a more impressive place to dine would be hard to imagine”
Find out more about your Wedding at El Oceano
Please give us as much information as you can – that way, we’ll be able to help you better!
Terms & Conditions
- The following terms/conditions must be read & signed before being returned to the venue.
- All pre-ordered food & beverages must be paid for in full, 14 days prior to the event.
- Changes in guest numbers, after this point, will be charged accordingly.
- Special dietary needs must be made clear in advance.
- Any deposits paid that exceed the final bill will be fully refunded.
- In the event of an open bar, the venue requires a €50 deposit per person, paid 14 days prior to the event.
- The venue main bar will close promptly at 1.30 am.
- Any live music must terminate no later than midnight.
- The venue permits under 14´s in the restaurant, but strictly no under 14´s are permitted in the hotel bedrooms or pool area.
- Accommodation bookings will only be accepted for 3 nights or more.
- The venue accepts no responsibility for items or possessions from guests and/or third parties i.e wedding gifts, flowers, cake arrangements etc.
It’s the views… at El Oceano it’s always the views!